- The Salesforce Developer will take a lead role in the design, implementation, deployment and documentation of projects that leverage the Salesforce.com platform.
- Design and develop solutions primarily on the Salesforce platform using Apex programming language and Visualforce
- Develop software solutions using Lightning tools, Salesforce.com API framework, and 3rd party APIs. Perform unit testing and defect fixes
- Liaise with clients and users to understand their business needs in developing solutions through Salesforce.
- Minimum 2 years in Salesforce coding experience is must.
- Deep and extensive knowledge, experience of force.com technical platform including apex, triggers,batch Apex, Visualforce etc.
- Knowledge of advanced visualforce components, Chatter API etc
- Extensive understanding of the Salesforce.com data model and how and when to create custom objects, junction objects, and other model items.
- Good knowledge of salesforce recommended best practice around design and development.
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented development and design, experience in using design patterns and ability to write clean, well-refactored maintainable code.
- Deployment using complex enterprise Force.com release management and knowledge of Force.com Experience configuring and customizing functional areas of the Sales Cloud.
- In depth understanding of SFDC Profiles/Roles and Sharing Rules, Validation Rules, Tasks, Workflow rules, and Triggers, etc
- Expert Level understanding of different Salesforce products Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities and Salesforce1 platform
- Product development experience on AppExchange would be added advantage
- Experience with the Salesforce.com APEX data loader, Salesforce.com