In today’s competitive world, enterprises are under tremendous pressure to increase agility, flexibility, productivity, and reduces costs, and look for innovative ways to optimize their IT environment to achieve these objectives. Using legacy applications and outdated infrastructure, as most of these enterprises do, could be a time-consuming, cost incurring, resource intensive process, and difficult to integrate with newer and agile systems. In order to help businesses meet today’s requirements and be upbeat with the competition, Consilat, through its Application Modernization including Cloud computing services, helps them provide rich mobile and web-front experiences to their users anywhere, anytime, while retaining their business logic on the legacy systems.
Why modern apps for your business ?
- Increase your reach –2.5 billion users connected to the Internet (as of 2012), and can potentially be exposed to your product or service app.
- Provide consistent UX across the devices – As of 2012 10 billion devices (computers, smartphones, cars, appliances, wearable devices) were connected to the Internet and this number is expected to double in the next couple of years.
- Boost the impact of your new and existing applications.
- Quickly extend applications with new capabilities and deploy on multiple devices.
- Provide you with huge volume of data for better understanding your customers and enabling your organization respond faster and more effectively.
- Let your applications live and move wherever you want.
- Lower total cost of ownership (TCO) over the life of the application.
- Delight your customers with a richer user experience and provide a consistent, contextualized brand experience.
- Connect and build customer relationships across disparate media and a multitude of devices.
- Leverage business analytics and insight into online investments from customer interactions.
- Measure results and find new ways to innovate, extend, reach, and drive business growth.
- Strategy Definition
- Implementation Support
- Post Implementation Support
- Proven solution frameworks and process assets
- Automation tools
- Capability to build/enhance the tools for customer or engagement-specific purposes